THANKS ATP RACING ENGINES

Started by quadsonly4, January 25, 2006, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadsonly4

We would like to thank ATP Racing Engines for helping us.  We blew the motor on our 2nd Natalie bike.  I had all the parts overnighted from Honda.  We got the parts and they didn't send a case half.  We called and they said you needed proof of ownership and it could take 3-6 weeks????  I called every engine builder in the country to get a case with no luck.  I called ATP and they gave me the case half from Giovonni's race bike so we could make Cali with 2 bikes.  Its people like ATP that make this sport great.  Their shop was very clean and professional.  Anyone that races in Florida already knows they build a fast motor.  If these guys continue on the path they are on, then its going to read: ATP, Sparks, Baldwin, and TC.  Great people, great product, and great service.  Thanks ATP and Giovonni for all your help.  Give ATP a call before you commit to another engine builder 407-880-3171.

MuddFreak77

Glad to hear it, I've spoke to Mike at ATP once, on a Friday night about 8pm, for a friends bike and he we nothing but helpful!!!!  Just because of his help I will be ordering any parts I need from him from now on.

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

A.T.P. RACING

Thanks for the kind words guys, and your very welcome. I'm glad we could help you out !

Mike
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

WickedBanshee

I met Mike this past Sat. He is a great guy! My motor is sitting in his shop right now !! I know it will rip when I get it back , can't wait !!! Thanks Mike !!
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Albright335

I assure you - Mike (ATP) is on their way UP!!  8)

I could not be happier with the power and performance of my motor!!

Not to mention the customer service I receive from both Mike and Melissa - they are a GREAT team!!

;)

Thank You ATP!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: RacerGirl47 on January 25, 2006, 06:40:48 PM
I assure you - Mike (ATP) is on their way UP!!  8)

I could not be happier with the power and performance of my motor!!

Not to mention the customer service I receive from both Mike and Melissa - they are a GREAT team!!

;)

Thank You ATP!!

Jen

I agree, I enjoy the service that I get from Melissa also.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LE450-RACER#77

THATS NOT RIGHT MIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hoosier Daddy

LOL!!   :no :no :no   

OH my!  :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

qt314nfla

I've got to add another compliment to Mike and Melissa at ATP.  I've been talking to them about working on my quad as well as about parts.  They have been more than helpful in getting anything I was looking for and at a better price.  Mike has taken time from the shop when he's working on bikes in the evening to take my call and offer help and suggestions on my quad.

As well at the last Rodman ride my brakes were locked up and it looked like I wasn't going to be riding for the day.  With out a second thought Mike started working on my bike and had my brake problem taken care of so I could ride.  Thanks Mike for taking time away from you're own riding to help me.

I'll be dropping my quad off in March for some engine work and can't wait to see the end product!  Definately a class act.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: QT314Nfla on January 26, 2006, 10:17:06 PM
I've got to add another compliment to Mike and Melissa at ATP.  I've been talking to them about working on my quad as well as about parts.  They have been more than helpful in getting anything I was looking for and at a better price.  Mike has taken time from the shop when he's working on bikes in the evening to take my call and offer help and suggestions on my quad.

As well at the last Rodman ride my brakes were locked up and it looked like I wasn't going to be riding for the day.  With out a second thought Mike started working on my bike and had my brake problem taken care of so I could ride.  Thanks Mike for taking time away from you're own riding to help me.

I'll be dropping my quad off in March for some engine work and can't wait to see the end product!  Definately a class act.

Yeah! Mike is a good guy, he has helped me out a few times as well...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SLOW450R

Mike and Melissa are awesome!!..........they have helped me outta some serious jams in the past.

I am currently running an ATP race engine and couldnt be happier, it rips, starts first kick, runs for 2 hours at a time and laughs at me when I shut it off.  It just asks to keep going. 

I wouldnt consider any other builder and their customer service is second to NONE!

to anyone looking for a serious engine builder with AWESOME customer service, look no futher then ATP....

Garrett
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

53yfz450

now thats sweet. hey matt just in case i dont see you before you leave for calli good luck. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

quadsonly4

Thanks Jake.  We are just about loaded up.  We were up till 5:30am Friday  and its 12:30 now on Sat.  Hope to leave by noon on Sunday.  See ya when we get back. 

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Exmx54

Good luck in Cali! ATP does make the best motors, and has the best service. Mike is always the first to help when I break my stuff, which happens a lot!!!!  :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com