I've got an AIM virus?

Started by Toomey, January 16, 2006, 07:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

A couple people have told me that I've sent them IM's through AIM with a link to a pic, that is a virus.  Well I haven't meant to, I guess I've got a bug on my computer.  Early today, woodyraptor from this site sent me the link and I think I opened it, but Norton didn't let me... Who knows what.  If you get one from me or anyone, don't open it.  I'm going to unistall it and reinstall and that should do the trick.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250


kfx400rob

yea i got one... iv goten those b4... i cant belive i fell 4 it, again! >:(
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

Southern4x4

it almsot happend to me yoday luckly i didnt downlaod it.Yamaha660racer sent it to me :o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

Norton is crap i hate it it dose not work at all
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

WOODY_450r

Guys im so sorry if i send that stupid link to you >:(

Some one send it to me, and i didnt even open it i asked what it was and it automaticually (sp) send it to all of my buddies that were online :o.........this sucks i had to delete my aim and then i have to renew my virus protecter.......so i dont have aim for a while :'(
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com