John Natalie at Croom

Started by UncleRico, January 14, 2006, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I just got back from Croom and you'll never guess who was tearing it up in the sandpit.  That's right, pro rider John Natalie and the crew from East Coast racing.


Wether you ride a Honda, Suzuki, or Yamaha, you gotta like John Natalie.  He's the most unpretentious, and approachable pro out there. 

He's quite an ambasador for our sport.

Good luck this year John!


Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Honda250ex

Sweet.. ;)  He is been around the riding spots a couple time now.  I hope we can see some more pro riders at are local tracks.

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

atvtrailer

i saw him there monday this past week
05 450r #13B

Chillinthemost

I was there last Sat. and when I parked I was all by myself. When I got back that bigSWEET rig of his was parked right beside me. He wasnt there but I talked with his girlfriend and she was great.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 15, 2006, 11:12:14 PM
I was there last Sat. and when I parked I was all by myself. When I got back that bigSWEET rig of his was parked right beside me. He wasnt there but I talked with his girlfriend and she was great.
Well was the bed inside his rig as nice as the outside of it?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft