it hit me right in the head

Started by dreth, March 15, 2005, 04:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

i was having a rough morning yesterday at work and i didnt like it! my wife called and cheered me up for the moment then i was right back to blah again! thats when it hit me right in the head! this is a beautiful day and im so lucky to be alive, have lots of work, have a beautiful wife and son, have food on the table and a roof over my head! i found myself wanting more, you know, a cake walk! there are alot of people that dont have just 1 of these items to be happy about and thats why i will never get caught feeling that way again!

today is a good day and dont you forget it
no matter how bad it seems you must live with it
tommorrow is no better or no worse
unless you end up in a herse
remember the needy
dont be greedy
be thankful to our LORD and saviour
for all of the 32 flavors
your life is good
your life is great
just take a look at your plate
so the next time your down
just look up
and thank HIM so
for your overflowing cup
the proof is here
your reading it now
the computer your typing on right now
the quad you service and ride
every day you step outside
so wipe that frown of your face
and love this beautiful place ;D

warrior123


Chuck_Norris

BAD DAYS SUCK, BUT KEEPING MY EYES ON THINGS ABOVE ARE  WHAT MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH BETTER.

MotoMike


jandccnfl

It sounds like someone matured a little more today.  

Thats great, we all need to!

Have Fun,
     Jim

TurboBanshee_kid

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Wink.gif]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

T2

Some great comments Bro. You just made my day even better now that I read that. I am blessed on what I have, and I thank God for that. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Bigwilly

I have a shorter version "I'm breathing so im doing better then somebody"
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


Toomey

Now we're talking!! Sounds good to me!!  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

i got upset 1 time today! i messed up my axle nut so i have to buy a new 1 ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

WE get cought up in the I want,I want  day to day activity and every once in a while we need a reality ck. We dont have it half bad 90% of the time.Thanks for the reality ck dreth. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

CAOSPOP

Dreth I read a lot of your post and I must bro you really inspire me . You are really blessed. To hear you talk about things and your exp. really make me feel that there are still some good wholesome poeple out there. I dont see much of that where i was raised and and for the ones here who know me my enviroment doesnt help either. Keep up the good work my friend......   :D

Chuck_Norris

I expressed a similar bad day experience not to long ago, only to have my lead tech prick the center of my hand with a nail. Remember the pain that Jesus suffered for us and what he has done for us so that we can live. my message will never change it will continue to grow in hopes to touch all that will listen. everyday is a learning experience and what will not kill me will only make me stronger. For the Bible says"be ye' not afraid of what kills the body." God is Good

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com