Sunshine wednesday 11th

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, January 11, 2006, 02:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Me and a couple of friends will got tomorrow for some practice, I will like to know if someone have been there lately and how is the track, I haven't been there for a long time.
Is some one else showing up ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

53yfz450

i normally go every wed. but my dad has to go to miami. :'( i will see if my mom will take me. the track is okay not as good as other tracks around but still fun.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

the track is pretty good! i will be there but i wont be riding still nursing brusied ribs for the race there on saturday! i will look out for you and say hi!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

I would be going but its either practice tomorow night or race saturday night.....so i picked  saturday night......the track is fun not big but fun
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

YFZ450-Tampa

Cool, sure come by, thank's for the feed back, I'm trying to get a couple more guys, will see.
We need some riding time before Sunday race and didn't want to go on Thursday to Bartow , in case something breakes (hope nothing ???)I'll have time to fix it before the race
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC