400ex Riders....Need Assistance

Started by LakeMaryKid, January 09, 2006, 07:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Could someone please take the measurements on a 400ex from in the front of it where the vin number is. That rectangular gap in the front. Measure it at the top and bottom horizontally and then one down the middle vertically please. I need this measurement to see if a grill will fit in there. If you need clarification let me know. Thanks in advance.

-Kid aKa Curtis
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

you got my number?

I just gotta find a measuring tape.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

forget it, my measuring tape is at my parent's house.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 09, 2006, 07:41:05 AM
you got my number?

I just gotta find a measuring tape.

Id@

Nope i do not, which is SUPRISING. :o

:D Imn sure i can get it from melissa.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com