new place

Started by jackass4life, March 16, 2005, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackass4life

 ;D ;D ;D found a place to ride guys!!!!  some of us locals (round me ) lol should get to gether and ride any body get with me .. id love to go riding with somebody other than myself lol... its at the coner of brannanfield and blanding. let me know if yall want  to get together and ride sumtime..

butimnotmostguys@aol.com
 or 904-778-8077
RICK


jbbj220

Stoped by there this past sunday to check it out as I live about 10 min from there. there were quite a few people there some bikes and some ATV's. If I can get the trash off of my trailer I might go there on Sunday.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I live right down the street, Is the riding any good just looks like a big field has no terrain to it.  
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jbbj220

BIGWORM, from what I saw just flat trails with some small jumps. I passed by there today and it looks like it is real muddie right now after all the rain. A good place to go to work out the stress of the week if you don't have time to go some place else. ::)
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com