Monster Truck Night at the Orlando Citrus Bowl Jan 28th

Started by T2, January 07, 2006, 01:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

So whos in for a night at the Orlando Citrus Bowl for the Monster Trucks. I think the tickets are 12.00 plus some other fees as well. We can get a group night and have some fun, I think they have the quad wars also, I know its cheezy buts its something to do on a sat night, and hang out with some friends.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LostCause

From what I was told they are not having the Quad Wars in Orlando.  They are having the Quad Wars in Tampa.(the weekend before)
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

53yfz450

Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 10:55:42 AM
From what I was told they are not having the Quad Wars in Orlando.  They are having the Quad Wars in Tampa.(the weekend before)

yeah i was supposed to race it but im not 16 yet. >:(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

T2

Well that sucks, oh well I still plan on going anyway.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

sct450

04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

LostCause

Come to Tampa.  I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 08:46:02 PM
Come to Tampa.  I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.
Hey im going to the one in Tampa but im just watchin.....im too slow and young lol ill be lookin for you what # are you and what color bike you got???[
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

T2slil'sis

Quote from: LostCause on January 07, 2006, 08:46:02 PM
Come to Tampa.  I'll be riding along with a couple others that we know.

Yeah right!  My brother won't come to Tampa.  I just bought my first house about 6 months ago and I've been asking him to come by and check it out.  His excuse is, "Oh its to far" or "I just don't have time"!   :( 
Ok I am done venting.  Have fun at the show.   ;D  Take some pics and post them.  8)
Ms.Ass :p

LostCause

#65
YFZ450 with ATP orange and blue graphics.

I hope to have all my new goodies by that time. (Walsh LT front end, PEP LT shocks)  But if not this is what the quad looks like.



[attachment deleted by admin]
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

rednek

Anyone not going there check group rides for that weekend. Agent is getting a camping crew going to Big Scrub. :-\

T2

Quote from: rednek on January 11, 2006, 05:36:59 PM
Anyone not going there check group rides for that weekend. Agent is getting a camping crew going to Big Scrub. :-\

Listen Redneck, this isnt Agent thread, This is for a group get together for the Montser Truck night, so if anybody is interested on going, let me know I will be getting tickets mabe this weekend.
So far
Myself, wife and kids
Flea_jumper and his family
some more of our friends not off the site.

Hey Redneck I'm just messing with you, so dont take me serious ;D, I do see Agent having a group ride that weekend, I would love to go but I want to go out that night and watch the trucks and drink some beer and not have to worry about riding that day. Mabe sunday would work who knows have I'll feel.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com