Guys I need a favor

Started by CAOSPOP, March 17, 2005, 09:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

I gave my niece a Jack Russell terrier for her elementary school graduation. The other day her grandmother took it out of the kennel so he could go around the yard and stop jumping up and down. And Pinky got out. She has been nothing but tears since then. Please help me with a little prayer on this one. I had told here that if she got all "A'S" i would get her the puppy. He has been with her  for a while and they have had a very serious bond. Kids shouldnt have to go through this...  :'(

kawGIRL

What part of Miami?  I got a buddy at the N. Miami-Dade PD and he also has a pregent Jack Russell ;D.  He could keep and eye out.  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

warrior123

keep your eyes an the local pound they keep strays for 5 working days. but a jack russell someone prob kept him. also go to the pound, and request to fill out a lost pet form so if they do pick up a jack russel from your area theyll notify you. did it have any tags?

CAOSPOP

Thanks guys Kawgirl if you could get me in touch with the PO from n. Miami id appreciate it.
About the pound I ve been going every morning and my sister goes in the afternoon. Thank you for all your help.

Chuck_Norris


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com