Who has and how is Sprint ?

Started by cain73, March 17, 2005, 07:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

I was looking for a new cell provider. My wife gets a big discount from Sprint through where she works, but I want to know how the service is from people that have had it.
If you have had or used it please let me know either way about your experiences good or bad.
Thanks
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Redgrizzly660

In about one year Sprint and Nextel will be one.

Sprintel

Da_Mtg_Man

I've had Sprint for 8yrs and love them. I use 10,000 minutes every month (including nights and Sprint to Sprint) and pay $200. The only place I every drop a call is on the west bound Frankenstein 200yds from the hump. I've travelled the country with business and always get a signal everywhere.I'm in Buffalo as we speak and have great service. Within a year you'll have 2 way capabilities due to Sprint buying Nextel a couple months ago. my .02
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike, two different systems. It will be a little long than that. merger will be completed in nov 2005. Nextel unlimited plan is $149.95 a month and includes direct connect so save some money mike and switch over.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NPRVinson

My wife has Sprint and is very happy with it.

Honda328i

We have had Sprint for years and have very few dropped calls.  Coverage in Fla. is great, but there are places we visit family in Indiana that are poor. (corn is too high :) )

I have no complaints with Sprint, they have been good to us, we have a family plan now.  My wife and I can call each other for free or any other PCS customer.  Buy the better phones though, the cheaper ones just don't work as well.

Works at Rodman dam, powerlines at Scrub (on the hilltops), Croom, 5A.  (all the important spots in the State)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

sk8r_dude

I find that Sprint has better coverage in the back woods places we tend to ride than other service providers. We have a total of 6 Sprint phones and have been very happy with the service and coverage area.
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

LIV2RIDE

QuoteWithin a year you'll have 2 way capabilities


I have nation wide 2way with sprint now.

I've  had service with them for about 4 years and have no complaints yet. I just got the 2way turned on  but it works great too. My bill is about $100 a month for 2 phones W/ 2way,internet,pictureshare, and 2000 anytime minutes
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quotemerger will be completed in nov 2005.  


Merger of the companies, Yes.        

Don't expect the networks to merge until about a year from then, Some time in late '06
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Flat_Out

NEXTEL SERVICE SUCKS.  With the merger, I hope that the service gets better.  NEXTEL SERVICE SUCKS!
2003 Suzuki Vinson - Stock
"Son If I Wanted To Talk To Your Mother, I Would Have Bought A Car"

dynodon

you are right about that nextel service SUCKS, I have had both sprint and nextel- I personaly dont care much for either one. we used to live in osceola county with sprint we had a lot of dropped calls. but in the construction trade you pretty much have to have nextel.you will have dead zones as with any cell carrier but over all sprint does have pretty good coverage!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com