Id@'s Employed

Started by Ida_Mann, January 04, 2006, 09:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Yup, it's been a long almost 3 months,,,but as of January 16, the unemployment will be over with and I will have to get up early again for a long drive to work.

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayer for those who knew.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Where did you get a job? GLad to hear you are back with us other schmucks who havent won the lottery yet.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

It's a company called RentSys, basically renting computer equipment and setting up computers for conventions and such.

It will also require I get a different driver's license to be able to drive the 24' long big box trucks with air brakes.  I've driven those before,,,just didn't know I needed a license  :dunno.gif

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rappy350

dont you just need a cdl.   my brother just got his last week
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Mrs.Nightbreed

WOOO HOOO!!

I guess that means less of and more


Moose

That's good to hear, now the light at the end of that tunnel is back on.  :T
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Pastense

I for one would like to express my condolences for the inconvenience that your new job will bring you. 
I myself, have been working at great lengths to get my wife to the point where by she can support me.  ;D 

I will revel in the day that I can be her little cabana boy that does about as much as Kato did for the Simpsons.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

mikeE36

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 04, 2006, 09:38:10 AM
WOOO HOOO!!

I guess that means less of and more



thats exactly why i want to be a stay at home dad. Anyway congrads I'm still looking for a part time job.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: rappy350 on January 04, 2006, 09:36:17 AM
dont you just need a cdl.   my brother just got his last week


I dunno, but they are going to send me to school for the license, so it's just another thing that I'm legally able to do and can go on a resume ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 04, 2006, 09:38:10 AM
WOOO HOOO!!

I guess that means less of and more



unfortunately, there's no desk that I will be able to call mine,,,,I will have a workstation though,,,who knows, maybe I'll have some slack time soon :-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GreggT

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

RL400


Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 04, 2006, 12:21:12 PM

unfortunately, there's no desk that I will be able to call mine,,,,I will have a workstation though,,,who knows, maybe I'll have some slack time soon :-)

Id@
But hey look at the bright side! If you get to drive around in the truck all day , think of all the great radio contests you can win! I won tickets to 3 different shows when I used to deliver pizza..... :P

Chuck_Norris


05greengriz

Way to go Ida, the cdl isn't bad, I took it when I was 18, man do I remember those ole harda$$ examiners. Don't worry, you won't have a problem. Just remember when they ask what 2 things do you need working inside the cab, tell them the heater and defroster, I drew a blank on that 1  ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Sweeet this is going to mean more riding for Ida!!! YEAH!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on January 04, 2006, 02:40:26 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 04, 2006, 12:21:12 PM

unfortunately, there's no desk that I will be able to call mine,,,,I will have a workstation though,,,who knows, maybe I'll have some slack time soon :-)

Id@
But hey look at the bright side! If you get to drive around in the truck all day , think of all the great radio contests you can win! I won tickets to 3 different shows when I used to deliver pizza..... :P


maybe,,,,whenever I'll be on the road it will be somewhere in between Louisianna and Maine.

I guess I'll learn the radio stations,,,gotta catch Mr. Boortz when I can ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

Congratulations! You will be able to retire up at the Ocala ranch in no time!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FlyingDog

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 04, 2006, 09:33:38 AM
It's a company called RentSys, basically renting computer equipment and setting up computers for conventions and such.

It will also require I get a different driver's license to be able to drive the 24' long big box trucks with air brakes.  I've driven those before,,,just didn't know I needed a license  :dunno.gif

Id@

When the truck is loaded...make sure there's enough room for the quad.  8)
Rob Kulp

Stock
'06 TRX450ER
'06 TRX250EX
'06 TRX90EX

Ida_Mann

Quote from: FlyingDog on January 05, 2006, 09:00:29 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 04, 2006, 09:33:38 AM
It's a company called RentSys, basically renting computer equipment and setting up computers for conventions and such.

It will also require I get a different driver's license to be able to drive the 24' long big box trucks with air brakes.  I've driven those before,,,just didn't know I needed a license  :dunno.gif

Id@

When the truck is loaded...make sure there's enough room for the quad.  8)

believe me, I've thought of this,,,,,,thinking just drop me at Durhamtown on the way back from up north somewhere,,,,,I'll be home in a week ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

That's cool Ida, I guess that means that we will not see you on here 24/7 anymore  ;D  Check out the riding areas when you travel and let us know if you find some good dirt.  Congratulations!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Pastense

Way to go Ida.............ho?????

  2:L
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

LakeMaryKid

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw let the good times roll again.

Ey dawg, you seem down n now you gotz da money 4 dat dope u wannaz smoke and ride cuh?

Nasty Thug Jr. Signing off  ;D

Congradulations Nathan! I know you hated every minute of it!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

I dunno, the only thing I hated about unemployment was the pay.

;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com