Anyone in to the Diesel Performance.....

Started by The Quad FaJa, January 04, 2006, 07:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

I sell Bully Dog @ my work and was looking to see what every one here runs on there trucks?
I love this stuff and keep tring to get more info and spcks on the stuff...Post them uP!

05greengriz

I have the Edge Juice with attitude monitor with AFE intake and 4" exhaust from the turbo back on my 03 Cummins.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

backinsaddle

I have a bully dog on mine.  Great chip.

Next truck I send right from the dealer to gale banks and tell him don't send it back without at least 600hp and 1200lbs of torque  :o

Here's an interesting project they did, 735hp, 1300 ftlbs torque, 222mph, 21 mpg, and faster than a vette http://www.galebanks.com/sidewinder.cfm

The Quad FaJa

we sell BullyDog @ my work and have been getting  alot of calls for the stuff...I wish I had a Diesel truck just so I could get stuff for it...from what I have been reading its high HP for the money!

Robert yfz

I got a 06 2500 with the new duramax for christmas but cant find anything for it.
Quad faja Maybe you could see if bully dog has a chip out for it yet.
limited edition yfz 450
450 kodiak

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: Robert yfz on January 04, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I got a 06 2500 with the new duramax for christmas but cant find anything for it.
Quad faja Maybe you could see if bully dog has a chip out for it yet.

I was reading today...they do have stuff for your truck...I would go on the page and get the part #'s you want/need and then I can give you a price....I make nothing off selling the part just happy help the people from ATVFlorida

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com