Polatka FTR "Hare Sramble"

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, January 03, 2006, 09:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Ok after 3 weeks with no races, here we go, can't wait, it was a nice track last year and I'm sure it will be this one, so who else is coming ???
It will be a lot of fun everyone come on show up you'll love it.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

You know the Pledger family will be there representing PLEDGER MOTORSPORTS, I have been riding my new quad alot and cannot wait till this race, I think I am gonna be a bit faster the suspension on this is way better than the HOUSER stuff I had on my 05 YFZ450, so we will see yall there and be safe driving!!!!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

Will come on, you don't need to be any faster, your'e fast enough hehehe it will be nice to see you guys.
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

I need all the speed I can find, I have got a dude named Phil Albright who is smoking fast in my class and I am not taking any race lightly and I have been riding every chance I get!!!!! and it will be good to see you again too......
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

Hehehehe I've been doing some practice my self, I know Phil is smoking fast and you know I have to deal with his wife Jen in my class she is not  slow at all, it is all good and fun  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

I WAS GONNA COME TO THE QUICK-TRACK WITH YALL BUT IT IS 3HRS FROM MY HOUSE SO I HAVE BEEN HITTING THE SEMINOLE TRAILS AND MX TRACK EVERY CHANCE I GET, AND YOU ARE RIGHT JEN IS SMOKING FAST ALSO AND I THINK SHE WILL BE RACING THIS WEEKEND IT IS HER KIND OF TRACK...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll probably go to Seminole on the 29th for the FTR MX race, I can practice Saturday on the woods and the mx track then race on Sunday, will see
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

cubnfrank

Luis, when is this race? I'd like to check it out.
Frank
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Frank !!!  this race is on Feb. 28th, give me a ring if you want to go with us, we are planing on leaving the 27th evening
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com