Do banshee riders ever ride????

Started by Chillinthemost, January 10, 2006, 07:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

While you silly boys are spending money, talking trash, breaking parts, talking trash, spending money, driving to Georgia, spending money, making 2 passes down a 300ft track, spending money , making wheelie bars, talking trash, polishing chrome, mixing your oil, spending money, filling nitrous tanks, talking trash, seizing pistons, stroking cranks, talking trash, and did I mention talking trash. I'm still jumping, climbing, riding, and ready for some more FLORIDA drag racing. You guys are WAY out of my 4 stroke reach NOW, but remember when that dang dirty white 450 always seemed to be in front.  I met a lot of great guys at the drags, we'll see you all again if anything in Fl. gets going again.
  I have had my bike for 2 years now, and SMOKE is still the ONLY one to ever crash it.  :T
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

HillKiller

   I used to ride almost every weekend at Dade City until Randy closed the flattrack, I think you rode with us once or twice. Come on up to Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway on the 21st, Tim and Gasgas should be there. While most of the Banshees are in Georgia there will be a few to ride with at Ocala.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

dynodon

Dang it Matt, Why do you think Cut and I still have our DS650`s ??.
But you know that I could still whoop up all over that white pos anyday of the week !!!, I thought you would enjoy some more "trash talk" ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

Love it Don. I miss being involved in the trash talking. Almost makes me want a Banshee.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

cutngrs

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 10, 2006, 09:59:16 PM
Love it Don. I miss being involved in the trash talking. Almost makes me want a Banshee.

dont be scared  lol     :o 8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

I knew you would like the trash !!!, Just think, with all the dough your making , you too can have a banshee, just like the rest of us ;D
I know where you can find some good deals on some
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Cut , whens  Hard  Rock  gonna  get  going ?  That  would  be  great  if  Sand  Mt.  would  get  theres  going  too.  Make  them  Ga.  peanut  heads  come  back  to  Fl. !!! :o 2:L 2:L    Git  it  Rags !!---- 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cutngrs

real soon  the clay will be there next week so ive been told   ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal banshee

thats great, would love to beat you in your home town ;)..... Actually I just got the tribals a new track for TNT, 1800 ft of dirt runway that my girlfriends uncle has, literally across the pasture from my house so we gonna have plenty of room  and seat time from now on. Was out there today and man that shiot is awsome, def. don't have to worry about enough shut down room. gonna take the tractor out tommorrow and get busy! 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com