Looky what I picked up tonight

Started by 05greengriz, January 04, 2006, 02:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

qt314nfla

Nice Art.  Congratulations.  Have you got back seat plans yet?

05greengriz

Ya gotta love those ITP type 7's with the new mudlite XTR"s
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

gery350

dat just to perty to be weal.

dat dere a postcard!


(nice, congrats)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BADAZZ750

05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

05greengriz

Oh yeah qt, it's gonna have a back seat
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Chillinthemost

They look better with scratches and mud on them ;DYour gonna love it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

I've been waiting to see these pics. Looks good Art. Can't wait to see it run this weekend.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

SWEEEEEETTT.....I really like the 11,780 can cooler in the back :D

05greengriz

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 04, 2006, 02:17:23 AM
They look better with scratches and mud on them ;DYour gonna love it.
I hope it can handle being shiverized ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 04, 2006, 02:18:51 AM
SWEEEEEETTT.....I really like the 11,780 can cooler in the back :D
I am gonna rack my brain on how to insulate the can cooler  :D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: 05greengriz on January 04, 2006, 02:16:58 AM
Oh yeah qt, it's gonna have a back seat

Got one for ya , remind me and I will bring it to RR Sat. BRAND NEW.

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Z400BADBOY

Sweet ride man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z400BADBOY
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

renmus

That looks like something I should own.    :'(    Good for you.

qt314nfla

I hope to see it in action this weekend.  Besides I need to know what Shivertizing consists of.

05greengriz

Quote from: QT314Nfla on January 04, 2006, 04:07:17 AM
I hope to see it in action this weekend.  Besides I need to know what Shivertizing consists of.
You will definately see it in action this weekend.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Moose

That thing is nice, never saw that model before.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

DjLeOo

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bbf

#22
good luck with your new toy dose it have a heater on it for thease cold nights

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Awsome new ride. I have seen chillins in action it goes any where.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.