My '06 Race Ready.....

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 12, 2006, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

Yeah I have alot of seat time on that bad-boy hehe. Seeing as how I'm the only one... well wait a tic why the heck do I have to mow the lawn!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Yamaha72

Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 12, 2006, 07:48:06 PM
Quote from: o4250 on February 12, 2006, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: raptor426 on February 12, 2006, 03:25:19 PM
dam, I bet that bike will never be that clean again.   ;)   I wish I had that kind of money  :(.  Judging by your toys and the Mercedes in the back and your toys, you must have a lot of money.  Would you like to give, or donate, some to me?

His dad has a lot of money not him.



Whos racing it?
A hit of jealously :'(


SURE. :'(

Justin look in your garage much you greedy B@$T@R*
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

DZ 350

hey nice yfz and ur other toys!! ;)
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]