C&R Motorsports Park Swamp Cabbage Event 2/24/06-2/26/06

Started by C R MOTORSPORTS, January 03, 2006, 12:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeepGirl

If you look at ATVDirtDemon's posts, he bashed L-Cross too before, so I doubt he is related to the Pearce family.  He has been registered since Aug 2004, so not exactly new.  I agree, don't come on a post and bash someone for no reason.  3,500 is A lot of people and it would be hard to confuse that with a few hundred, or even 1,500.  From what we saw I also think it was somewhere near the lower end of this range, but what does it matter?  They give us a good place to ride, L-Cross gives us a good place to ride, the Hales give us a good place to ride at Mudfest, Mr. Underhill gives us a good place to ride.......does not matter where or who it is, enjoy what we have while we can.  If you don't like someplace, don't go, your choice.  I don't care if it is 3 people or 3,000 people, I will be there if I can.

o4250

Quote from: JeepGirl on February 15, 2006, 03:46:29 PM
If you look at ATVDirtDemon's posts, he bashed L-Cross too before, so I doubt he is related to the Pearce family.  He has been registered since Aug 2004, so not exactly new.  I agree, don't come on a post and bash someone for no reason.  3,500 is A lot of people and it would be hard to confuse that with a few hundred, or even 1,500.  From what we saw I also think it was somewhere near the lower end of this range, but what does it matter?  They give us a good place to ride, L-Cross gives us a good place to ride, the Hales give us a good place to ride at Mudfest, Mr. Underhill gives us a good place to ride.......does not matter where or who it is, enjoy what we have while we can.  If you don't like someplace, don't go, your choice.  I don't care if it is 3 people or 3,000 people, I will be there if I can.


:ThumbsUp.gif

C R MOTORSPORTS

You are right about him bashing L-Cross, but it doesn't matter how many people that it looks like out there to the participants just as long as the participants have FUN, but I know first hand, I am the one waiting on people and that works my A$$ off.  We have a lot on repeats and newbies every time we are open.  I am glad you enjoy yourself and look forward to seeing you out there....it's gonna be a wild weekend.....2 bands lined up!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

RESTLESS75

6 MORE DAYS TILL SWAMP CABBAGE!!!!!.....HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY OUT THERE.......THEY HAVE OPENED UP THE NORTH END OF THE BADEST POND PUT THERE.I DON'T THINK MUCH OF ANYTHING WILL BE GOING THREW THAT BUTT MY TRACK BUGGY.BUTT THERE IS STILL 4 OTHER (REAL FLAG PONDS) TO PLAY IN..........RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH.......HAHA............

brett711

2007 honda rancher

C R MOTORSPORTS

I know the following will be out there from this site:
Restless75
Southflorida

We have quite a few that do not go on this forum.  There will be pleanty of people.... i was in Labelle over the weekend and had my C&R shirt on and everyone stopped me and said they would be there!  We have about 4 or 5 buggys & Trucks in the Swamp Cabbage Parade on saturday morning and then everyone will follow them back to our place from Labelle, this is a BIG EVENT that brings extra people out!  2 bands this saturday!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

agrmatt2

I've got a group of 8 coming from palm beach county on Sat morning.

Joedirt

Can you eat Swamp Cabbage?...If so will there be some for sale? ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

C R MOTORSPORTS

I was working when you asked about the Swamp Cabbage.... Yes a vendor had that for sale.  Did you get any?
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com