Main Menu

Why?

Started by o4250, January 02, 2006, 02:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


I got this from another forum... and figured it would make a good thread.

people on crack and drugs, got me to thinking....why?...why would you wanna ruin your life, ruin your family, wife, kids, etc....

Its pretty stupid if you ask me, whats the point? Just for a rush?

All it is, is a big waste of money, your more than likely going to get caught, thrown in jail, loose freinds, become poor and live on the streets.

I guess I just dont understand why someone would waste their life.

Yeah some of it may be peer pressure, having parents do it, trying to be cool, but those reasons are all stupid.


IMO I wish drugs could be wiped out (all you potheads don't flame me) but all its doing is ruining the world, the streets, towns, even states I would assume.


Imagine in a few years, more than half the world will be one big drug dealership.


Sorry just had to vent.


GSPKurt

Because there are a lot of stupid people on this earth with no ambition, self-discipline or self-respect. Yeah, I smoked pot when I was younger, but that was before we really understood how destructive drugs were. I haven't touched anything in over 25 years.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Picow18

#2
Had to post what i feel about this.  Well it's kind of like, " why do you ride atv's, your risking your life, your risking the rest of your life being a cripal."  You do it because its fun, rush, ur friends do it, and something to do.  Also some of those people tried it once to be cool or pure pressure, and can't stop.  The stuff in weed is not addictive it self from what i know, but some people think they can't function with out it after they have tried it so they are what i call " mind addicted ".  Not sticking up for " pot heads " but just saying what i think.  If i think of more i'll edit lol. ;)
EDIT:  There are alot of people who smoke pot on weekends for fun and have it under control like by just doing it in there house, not driving etc. and just don't do it on week days when there working or in school.  Just another way to party i guess.  Also I myself don't do drugs.
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Ole Guy

It's called ADDICTION
2005 Polaris 500HO


The important Suff is what you learn AFTER you know it all !!!!!    I knew it all when I was 50

RL400

I'm gonna tell you something about me, Joe Rogan, that you might not know: I smoke rocks.


klutchbuster400

hahaha, thats hilarious reid, hahahhaha

o4250

I might lock this thread.

z400stunter

Do you really think pot is ruining the world?  It's no worse for you than cigarettes.  Some people deal with chemo with pot.  Yeah, I smoke from time to time.  And get this, I dont drink and never have done any other drugs.  I have a good job and nice things.  And I pay for all of it. I think harder drugs and alcohol are ruining more people's lives than pot.  It's just my opinion.  Please don't judge me on one post.  And have an Happy New Year.
JUMP IT!

RL400

#8
Quote from: z400stunter on January 02, 2006, 11:24:48 PM
Do you really think pot is ruining the world?  It's no worse for you than cigarettes.  Some people deal with chemo with pot.  Yeah, I smoke from time to time.  And get this, I dont drink and never have done any other drugs.  I have a good job and nice things.  And I pay for all of it. I think harder drugs and alcohol are ruining more people's lives than pot.  It's just my opinion.  Please don't judge me on one post.  And have an Happy New Year.

I dont see anything wrong with your post at all.  I dont know why marijuana is illegal,  I personally think alcohol is much worse than marijuana.

Some people say marijuana is bad because its a "Gateway drug", i some-what disagree.  To people that are around other people that do worse drugs such as cocaine, it may be.  But for you average joe that just smokes pot on the weekend with his friends for fun it being a gateway drug is not true.  Smoking on the weekend for fun is just like getting drunk on the weekend for fun.

Thats just my thoughts.

z400stunter

wow, that was a quick reply.  haha Thanks.
JUMP IT!

RL400

#10
yup

also, ive seen and heard, that marijuana has a strong chance to get legalized within 30 years.
and weither or not it gets legalized people will continue to do it.

NORML.org has alot of information.

Public Support Grows For Legalizing Pot
Arrests For Year 2004: 771,608, Record High; FBI Report Reveals

"Denver voters yesterday approved a city-wide measure to eliminate all civil and criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana by citizens age 21 and older." Source

im NOT a pothead, its just what i think.

o4250

Quote from: z400stunter on January 02, 2006, 11:24:48 PM
Do you really think pot is ruining the world? 


No, I think crack/ cocaine, ectasy, herioune, and all other hard drugs are.

o4250

#12
Also, it said "I wish all drugs could be wiped out", alcho LOL is a drug too.

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on January 02, 2006, 11:45:05 PM
No, I think crack/ cocaine, ectasy, herioune, and all other hard drugs are.

"Cocaine's one hell of a drug!"

Chevy1500z71

u are all a bunch of raging pot heads...lol

RL400

Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 03, 2006, 09:32:32 AM
u are all a bunch of raging pot heads...lol
nah just sell,

btw when do you want your delivery? ;)

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on January 03, 2006, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 03, 2006, 09:32:32 AM
u are all a bunch of raging pot heads...lol
nah just sell,

btw when do you want your delivery? ;)


Only a stupid pothead would say something like that. ::)

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on January 03, 2006, 03:18:15 PM
Quote from: RL400 on January 03, 2006, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 03, 2006, 09:32:32 AM
u are all a bunch of raging pot heads...lol
nah just sell,

btw when do you want your delivery? ;)


Only a stupid pothead would say something like that. ::)

psh quiet you

o4250

Quote from: RL400 on January 03, 2006, 03:21:29 PM
Quote from: o4250 on January 03, 2006, 03:18:15 PM
Quote from: RL400 on January 03, 2006, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on January 03, 2006, 09:32:32 AM
u are all a bunch of raging pot heads...lol
nah just sell,

btw when do you want your delivery? ;)


Only a stupid pothead would say something like that. ::)

psh quiet you


You really shouldnt say you sell drugs on here, theres children. Ok tony!?

gery350

ya'll dont get it.
its "the man" keeping us down.
you see if pot was legal there would be no need for alcohol.
now, who would go spend money on alcohol when you can just go to your backyard and pull a branch off and smoke it.
the alcohol industry would go belly up.
and thats why pot will never be legal.

theres always a conspiracy behind everything. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RL400

#20
Quote from: gery350 on January 03, 2006, 03:29:38 PM
ya'll dont get it.
its "the man" keeping us down.
you see if pot was legal there would be no need for alcohol.
now, who would go spend money on alcohol when you can just go to your backyard and pull a branch off and smoke it.
the alcohol industry would go belly up.
and thats why pot will never be legal.

theres always a conspiracy behind everything. ;)

the alcohol industry is huge, and importing and all.

One word: Tax!

The government gets so much money from taxes, probably a huge percent comes from alcohol since its a huge part of america.

Underage drinkers consume 19% of america's alcohol.

o4250

Well first off, this thread isn't supposed to be about why pot isnt legal. It's supposed to be about why people would ruin their lives with hard drugs. But anyways, on why it's not legaL. I'm sure if it was to be legal, people would still drink, so I dont think thats why.

So who wants to know the real reason that mary jane aint legalized countrywide?

Answer: Organized Crime! 

The biggest single reason it won't be legalized any time soon is that the organized crime bosses won't allow it to happen. I am not talking Tony Soprano or Don Vito Corleone I am talking about real organized crime as in Asian gangs, Yakuza and the mexican mob. They are controlling the importation and sale of "BC bud" and they are making 10's of millions of dollars a year on this industry. They arent going to allow it to be legalized.

americanhighlander

Hey,o4250

I PM you..
8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400


nobodyshome

Quote from: RL400 on January 02, 2006, 11:28:56 PM
Quote from: z400stunter on January 02, 2006, 11:24:48 PM
Do you really think pot is ruining the world?  It's no worse for you than cigarettes.  Some people deal with chemo with pot.  Yeah, I smoke from time to time.  And get this, I dont drink and never have done any other drugs.  I have a good job and nice things.  And I pay for all of it. I think harder drugs and alcohol are ruining more people's lives than pot.  It's just my opinion.  Please don't judge me on one post.  And have an Happy New Year.

I dont see anything wrong with your post at all.  I dont know why marijuana is illegal,  I personally think alcohol is much worse than marijuana.

Some people say marijuana is bad because its a "Gateway drug", i some-what disagree.  To people that are around other people that do worse drugs such as cocaine, it may be.  But for you average joe that just smokes pot on the weekend with his friends for fun it being a gateway drug is not true.  Smoking on the weekend for fun is just like getting drunk on the weekend for fun.

Thats just my thoughts.
it isn't that marijuana's as good for you as cigs, its that cigs are as bad for you as marijuana. ;) honestly though, I want to know why cigarette's aren't illegal yet, scientists have proven they're linked to cancer and every five minutes on the radio you hear an ad for a doctor suggested way to stop smoking
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com