Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - joshintampa

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Croom this Saturday 12-11-04
December 07, 2004, 12:16:51 PM
NO THANKS!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Who would do such a thing?
December 07, 2004, 09:03:59 AM
let me now what you're doing Gary! I may need to do the same. Gotts take Joshua or he (and mom) will kill me!
#3
Open Discussion / Re: fasts production Quad ?????
December 05, 2004, 01:28:23 PM
Fastest Production Quad was/is the LT500R Quadzilla @ 81mph stock!

A Quadzilla is faster and quicker than a raptor... The Quadzilla is a 500cc two stroke with close to 50hp stock, the raptor is a 660 4 stroke with about 38hp the Quadzilla is also lighter. I have also read to speeds and the average speed of the raptor is about 75+/- where the top speed of a Quadzilla on average is 80+/-. Hope that helps!
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: croom 11/13&14/04or11/21&22/04
November 10, 2004, 06:48:56 AM
I'll be there on the 14th!

Josh
#5
Open Discussion / Re: tampa/brandon/bay area roll call
November 05, 2004, 12:25:40 PM
tampa!
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: WHERE IS NORTH PORT?
October 07, 2004, 06:46:10 AM
275 south to 75 south to Toledo Blade go west/right to Price, go south/left to Yorkshire go left, under 75 take first left and find a place to park! have fun and please pick up after yourself!

Josh
#7
Open Discussion / Re: wuts your favorite movie
September 14, 2004, 02:21:28 PM
QuoteI LIKE ANY MOVIE WITH ADAM SANDLER IN IT.

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

I love Dumb&Dumber!
#8
Open Discussion / Re: NASCAR
September 09, 2004, 06:07:05 AM
Anybody that takes #24 out of the race!!! What a fairy.
#9
Open Discussion / Re: PoSt Your Airs
August 25, 2004, 04:41:45 PM
I sense some sarcasm, but thats cool! ;) I aint no pro, but I'll hit it if its hitable! LOL

I even hit a few that werent... man ther was this one chick... oh nevermind!
#10
Open Discussion / Re: PoSt Your Airs
August 20, 2004, 07:41:21 AM




Me at North Port B.C. (Before Charlie)

#11
Open Discussion / Re: NEXTEL radio rescue numbers
August 18, 2004, 02:31:37 PM
Mine is 162*55740*23 and its always on!

Josh
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com