Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - CflZ400

#1
Im kinda confused with the flat tires- deland suzuki has yet to impress me, the last transaction there ticked me off bad enough that I will mail order my oil filters and everything else!  Only place locally I even shop at is cycle gear- sometimes they arent so knowledgable with ATV stuff but if youc an them what you want they are good with getting it for you...

I got where ya mean about going in- directly across from the exit for the school parking lot.  I must go check this out, maybe talk my buddy into taking the tour with his truck so we dont have to worry about getting stuck at all...

What kind of tires are on your quad by the way?
#2
Quote from: sgt cat on June 06, 2009, 12:19:35 AM
hum.never had trouble.ive seen some kinda patrol drive through, not a cop but maybe the county?not sure.just rode by didnt say anytihg.ivve been riding there forever and never hd any problems.

Awesome.  I've been hoping to find somewhere close and some people to ride with, these things arent as entertaining alone haha

It flood out there much or no? Where is the best place to go in, mind you its a stock 2wd truck and id rather not tear it up (thats what the quad is for!)
#3
Im a deltona guy too, needing somewhere to ride...

and some people to go riding with would be cool too!

out by dbcc, I heard they were busting people for being back there?
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: New Smyrna Beach
June 05, 2009, 12:29:30 PM
I personally would like the idea if I could take my own...  why pay to rent a piece of rust when I own a nice bike?

Just a thought.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com