Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - xxxadrenalinesports

#1
I was wondering, Will most of the parts from an 86-87 swing arm fit an 88-89 swingarm??
Im wondering about things such as the rear caliper carrier

Hopin to hear some input about this...........

Stuart
#2
I picked up an 87 without even looking at it, well it has frame and swingarm damage that Im going to have to replace the frame and swingarm to correct and was just hoping that these things are infinitly interchangable, what is different??
#3
Hey Ya'll, We just became the proud new owners of an 87 Honda 250R but it needs ALOT. I was wondering what the parts interchangability's are between all the years of these?? will anything fit anything (swing arms, frames, etc etc) between the years of the Fourtrax TRX 250R's (I Hope so)

Looking forward to some info......

Thanks in Advance,

Stuart Vet-C #4 (Bike)
#4
Tech Corner / Re: 250r drain plug
May 16, 2009, 01:07:34 PM
use a helicoil
#5
Tech Corner / 87 TRX250R Service manual needed
May 15, 2009, 11:45:11 PM
Hey ya'll

Does anyone know where I can get a Sevice Manual online for a 250R?? I need to remove the rear axle and was wondering how to go about this.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Stuart

FTR Vet-C #4 (bikes)
#6
Tech Corner / 80's model TRX 250r Vin #
May 15, 2009, 01:29:42 PM
Would you happen to know where the vin number is located on them?