Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mulerider

#1
Open Discussion / Re: UTV (mule) riding
May 05, 2009, 01:30:45 PM
I live in Lakeland - a couple of hrs travel is not an issue.
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Harleys and Morons
May 04, 2009, 06:31:45 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on April 20, 2009, 08:24:27 PM
As far as wishing I were someone else, let me explain something. First, if I so desired, I could go buy any Harley or custom bike I wanted. In fact, I could buy two or even three. Affording them along with all the douchebag gear that people seem to require with one isn't a problem for me. For the most part, I buy whatever I want, whenever I want. I am grateful for the ability to do so. Believe me, I've never wanted to be anyone else but me. People who envy waste time doing so when they could be achieving on their own. As for me, I spend my time achieving.



Wow.......   lmao.   :J  Nuggets of wisdom from the trailer park....  always entertaining.
#3
Open Discussion / UTV (mule) riding
May 04, 2009, 02:32:17 PM
Does anyone know if you can ride your UTV at CROOM? If not there, then where....?
Looking for a spot to camp, ride dirt bikes, and my UTV.... anyone have suggestions?
#4
This post is probably in the wrong place, but....  Does anyone know if you can take your UTV, or dirt bikes, to CROOM?
(Kawasaki Mule)