Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Haulin

#1
Open Discussion / Re: RV Show this weekend!!
February 23, 2005, 04:37:03 AM
I'm looking at the toy haulers...mainly the Weekend Worriors.
#2
Open Discussion / RV Show this weekend!!
February 22, 2005, 01:15:24 PM
Can someone tell me how to get to it?  It's at the Volusia Fair Grounds and I live close to Palm Bay, FL.  In case anyone wants to know, it starts on the 24th and goes to the 27th.  10:00 to 6:00 are the open times I believe and admission is $5.00 for adults and children under 16 get in free.  Have fun and Let me know how to get there.  Thanks    ;D
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com