Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - gatorvincent

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a dry bad?
May 21, 2009, 03:18:14 PM
Anyone up for some riding to start the long weekend early????   ;D

I wanna go tomorrow morning and if I get wet, so be it!!!!
#2
Group Rides & Events / 5A riding post Valentine's Day
February 14, 2009, 10:30:02 PM
Anyone going to be out at 5a tomorrow???  Would love to make a quick trip out.......
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 14, 2009, 10:26:40 PM
Anyone riding tomorrow??  Day after Valentines....all the honey do's are done....time to get muddy!!!
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 05, 2009, 03:16:01 AM
Anyone up for a Friday, mid-morning/early afternoon ride  ;D ????
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 04, 2009, 04:32:32 PM
Going after dark sounds like it would be a blast....  Anyone doin it on a regular basis???

Thanks for the info about this area....There seems to be quite a bit of dis-information out there about how much hassle there is to ride out of Scottsmor.  It is a fun area to ride and I have had a great time out there and met some cool folk.....

I hope to get back out soon.....


Anyone riding this weekend??
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 03, 2009, 06:22:36 PM
Cool, so I can park and ride there, just not on the concrete or paved areas where the old restaurant is......

See you all out there soon!!!!

Thanks for the info,

gatorvincent
#7
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 02, 2009, 05:54:28 PM
That is where we got hassled.....

If we park down the road a bit, does that suffice?  The police were raising heck with people who were riding across that area as well.

What is the true scoop?  Just stay off the concrete pad and paved parking area?

If that is the case, I'll be out much more......

Thanks,

gatorv
#8
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Riding Pictures from 2.1.09
February 02, 2009, 04:40:54 PM
Nice pics.....

Where are you riding????

Nice kite in the backround......
#9
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
February 02, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
How have the coppers been out there lately????.....

I was out about a month ago and they were giving tickets for entering on the Scottsmor side..... :'(

Something about having to go across posted land to access the trails/riding area.


Is it better to go in from the Maytown side?  What is the status on going in over there?  Parking cool, hunting season over, etc?

Thanks,

gatorv (newbie)