Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tyashley13

#1
what piece is not pressed on????
#2
i attached a pic of the piece i need. Its the bearing assembly that presses on the end of the shaft
#3
I would greatly appreciate it.  I would love to ride again one of these days. ;D
#4
Yes exactly they are pressed on. Barrys in Tampa said that you cant get them. But that alson might explain why they just went out of business too.  I would be greatly appreciative Dale if you could find that part number. Nobody from polaris know what i am talking about.  Barrys in Lakeland will know more??? I have the rearend apart and i can just take them the drive that has the bad bearing.
#5
I have a 2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS.  I am looking for the  inner bearing that presses onto the drive shaft.  If anyone can help i would appreciate it.  Any help is better than the help i have recieved from the over paid service people at polaris.  Polaris service and parts desk is a joke.  The people in parts have never taken one apart and think if its not in the computer that you must not know anything about your ATV. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
#6
Tech Corner / Re: Polaris Outlaw IRS Service Manual
January 21, 2009, 09:34:06 PM
i replaced the inner boot cover and now i am having a popping sound coming from the nuckle that presses on the drive shaft.  Barrys here in Tampa says i need the new sprocket hub kit.  I am going to get a service manual to look at what i really need.
#7
Tech Corner / Polaris Outlaw IRS Service Manual
January 21, 2009, 01:07:31 AM
I am looking for a 2007 Polaris Outlaw IRS service manual.  I have looked everywhere, i would greatly appreciate anyones help in finding one.  The IRS is a huge pain in the butt.  It rides great but i had a rubber boot split on my about 1 month ago out at Ocala and sand got into the rearend and its a nightmare.  Polaris is saying that i need to replace a $465 piece and i am fired up about it.  I called about 8 polaris dealerships around the Tampa bay area and in surrounding states and they had no clue on what piece that i needed.  So i drug my trailer and outlaw around all day today and finally got and answer, which only took him about 5 minutes to discover.  Polaris needs to hire some qualified people who know what is going on with thier quads. EERRRRRR!!!!!!   Your help would be greatly appreciated
                                                                   Thanks