Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - joshwfl

#1
I haven't decided if I'm going or not.  I hate riding this time of the year, but I need to get out of the house.
#2
I'm thinking about riding in the morning.
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Triple Canopy Ranch Mud Bog
June 05, 2009, 12:53:38 PM
I just got that email today too, can't wait!
#4
Where to Ride? / Triple Canopy
December 08, 2008, 02:17:58 PM
I recently asked Mr. Zeiller, Senior Planner Land Development for Polk County when to expect to be riding there.  Here is his response, printed with permission:

Grand Opening is planned for the first of the year. (I think around Jan. 16th) however, we are waiting on the release of the Level 2.  All issues have been addressed.  I will keep you posted.
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: New From Winter Haven
December 07, 2008, 10:05:01 AM
He'll be 4 in March. I know people don't like to give up "secret" spots.  Anyone local feel free to pm me and I'll send my phone number.  I'm a responsible rider, not some kid out giving the sport a bad name. Growing up in rural NY I had so many areas I never go to them all, it's frustrating not having anywhere close to ride here.
#6
Where to Ride? / New From Winter Haven
December 07, 2008, 08:38:11 AM
Hey guys.  I've been riding bikes and ATV's since I was 5, 25 years of riding in now.  I have a Raptor and my wife has a Trailblazer.  She wants to start riding, but I'm looking for something close by to get her started as she's never ridden.  I plan on eventually taking her to Croom, but not yet.  I ride my CR500 there, and have had way too many bad experiences with disrespectful and dangerous riders.  Anyone know somewhere local and legal I could get her started?  My son will be getting a PW in a few months for his birthday so I'm looking for some family friendly areas.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com