Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - tribal-shee

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Ronnie Hopkins passed away
August 03, 2010, 11:53:24 PM
It's been a long time since I've been on here and it is really cool to see everybody coming together for Ronnie! I was in shock when I got the call that he is no longer with us. It really is amazing though, how many lives he has touched. Like many have already said his personality instantly made you love to be around him! I have so many great memories of him hillclimbing with us and then at Saltsdale where he had just as much fun just hanging out like that pic with the cone yelling at everyone! LOL  Unfortunately for us, alot of us progressed in the drag racing world and he kinda stepped back a bit so we didn't see as much of him. He would call me up and say " Lupo you Tribal boys are flying on those banshees, you guys are crazy" and I"d just laugh and remind him of the crazy stuff he did on that 3 wheeler!
  The man was also one of the most generous persons I know, willing to make all kinds of things for our bikes and when you bought something from him he always gave you 10x what you payed for. he'd say here take these, and oh you need some of these and before you know it you'd have to make 2 trips to the truck! LOL I too have one of those giant spark plugs that sits on my shop bench. He was so proud of those things like a little kid at christmas!
 Ronnie I know your in a better place buddy but you will be sorely missed! We will pray for your family and will see you again someday!
R.I.P. Ronnie Hopkins "get it Raggggggg"
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com