Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 2fast4u450

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Merry Christmas. Come Ride On Us
January 01, 2009, 08:29:46 PM
When is the next TT & flat track race?
#2
Well you guys havent scared me off  :(. I'm game for some follow the leader, and I'm game for $500 but as for lining me up with some ladies i do like to play fair so i will stick with the guys. If my schedule allows I will be there on the 6th for TT anf flat track so does that mean if i win in the open class in Tt and Flat Track thats $1000 for me?. I'm not up for the challenge on two wheels i will stick to four.If all goes well I will see you all on the 6th and so you know i'm not just a keyboard racer and I dont like to ride dirty either so no worries there. Im out there to have some fun and now win some money.

Kyle
#3
Well I wanted to know about tracks not just The Thunderbowl thats why I went to the Southern Dirt Track Associations link. I ride a quad yfz450. I have heard about the Thunderbowl and heard that there isnt such a good turn out of quads. Just looking for some new challenges, as for "2fast4u" we'll just have to see who has really earned the name.
#4
Im new to this site and I am looking for some flat tracks in Florida.  Can anyone give me suggestions. I need a fast track with some fast riders I need a challenge.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com