Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FL-R

#1
Open Discussion / How many Rs are out their.!!!!
October 03, 2009, 12:56:40 AM
How many 250rs are out their in FL that are actually still riding them. I havent seen many around, are they dead in Fl. Post up
Heres mine

#2
Tech Corner / Re: Rebuilding PEPs
October 03, 2009, 12:21:37 AM
Yeah I just talked to him, Hes going to do them in a few weeks. Real nice guys and seems to know the shocks inside and out. thanks.
I asked Brian G. but he has not done any PEPs or revalve yet. And for the price Matt gave me I cant beat it. Thanks guys
#3
Tech Corner / Rebuilding PEPs
October 02, 2009, 09:53:45 PM
My LT PEPs went out on me at bartow this week. Does anyone know if their are some locals to rebuild/ revalve. Some one mentioned the name blommel i think, anyone know of him. thanks