Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RLR84

#1
Please no Dano not the "R"! :'(
#2
There is a race Sunday at Reddick so its going to be packed with bikes for the open practice. I just wanted to get some good riding in and have some fun. You should deffinetly come out it will be a blast.

Robert Rodgers #84
#3
Racing Scene / Going to Bostwick Saturday to practice!
February 18, 2009, 12:56:15 AM
Me and a few other guys are going out to Bostwick Saturday for some practice. I would like to get some more quads out there. I want to see what everyone thinks about this track. I think it would be a nice track to have in the next ssqsa season. The track holds up great and has lots of room for passing, witch means good racing. I'm curacy to see what everyone thinks.

Robert Rodgers #84
#4
Racing Scene / Re: remember Jessy Pitts
January 13, 2009, 01:17:05 AM
Heres just some old memories with Jessy in season 2 of ssqsa. He raced B and 16-24. I got the privilege to travel to races, go to practices, and work late nights on the bikes to get ready for the next race. I was part of Jessy's life first hand and he was something else. He was so young but was full of so much (good times, joking around,riding,sleeping,movies,eating,on the computer,arguing,pissing Tony off Ha). We will never forget you bud R.I.P.

Robert Rodgers #84