Hi - I'm a newbie here !! Saw your post about participating in the search this weekend, and I have to say, I think you are awesome !!! Thank you, thank you, thank you !! 
To keep updated on the search info, you can keep an eye on https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Home.html , check out the "Search HQ Info" page for official info on locations, times, updates, etc. I am part of the group that sponsors the site. I am in contact with the search officials at least 2-3 times a day, and any changes get posted ASAP.
Bless you all for wanting to help to bring this baby home.
Zap
p.s. the question on the 14 year old - anyone going out in the field to search MUST be 18 years old, whether accompanied by an adult or not. This is for the protection of the minor.

To keep updated on the search info, you can keep an eye on https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Home.html , check out the "Search HQ Info" page for official info on locations, times, updates, etc. I am part of the group that sponsors the site. I am in contact with the search officials at least 2-3 times a day, and any changes get posted ASAP.
Bless you all for wanting to help to bring this baby home.
Zap
p.s. the question on the 14 year old - anyone going out in the field to search MUST be 18 years old, whether accompanied by an adult or not. This is for the protection of the minor.