Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - QUADGUY43

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Collier County ATV RACES/QUAD WARS
August 13, 2008, 09:46:35 PM
Hi, I am a retired WPSA Pro-Am Rider.  I will just happen to be in the South Florida Area that weekend.  What kind of MX track is there.  I really haven't ridden in a while so I need a week to get into shape.  What is this track made of, clay,shell rock,mulch.loose or hard pack.  I need to know what bike to bring.  I tried to locate the track on the internet but could not find anything.  I am very interested and have 6 0r so guys who may come down for the next one. They want me to tell them how it is.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com