Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - cheetahgirl

#1
I talked to the owners son at L- cross and they are going to be open on Aug 8,9,10 for the weekend that's were i am going so everyone should go to L- cross hope to see everyone there!!! remember $30.00 for the WHOLE WEEKEND!! ;)
#2
 :o WOW L-CROSS WEEKEND PASS IS ONLY $30.00 FOR ALL 3 DAYS!! KIDS UNDER 12 IS ONLY 5 BUCKS!!
I AM NEW TO THE EXCITEMENT OF MUDDING BUT NOT FOR $100! SO WHO CAN CONTACT THE OWNERS OF L-CROSS AND SEE IF THEY WILL OPEN FOR ALL OF US THAT HAVE TAKEN TIME OFF FOR THAT WEEKEND? I HOPE THEY WILL CAUSE THIS REALLY SUCKS!!
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com