Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ManleeBanshee

#1
I usually ride trails, since I have a banshee, its not much use in the mudd. Although, I have been known to stir up some mud patches myself ;) ... lol. Well, I've heard of L-cross, I just don't know where it is, or how to get there. I've also heard of some place called "Plant Bamboo"? I'm not sure where that is, or how to get there either.
#2
Where to Ride? / NEED a place in Palm Beach County.
July 21, 2008, 12:27:36 AM
I'm new here in Palm beach, and I'm not sure where to go. I'm not sure if this is a repost of another question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I don't know ANY WHERE to go. I see patches of wilderness, but most of them are nature preservations. I am near jupiter, and Indiantown. Which I hear people talking about places around there, however I have no idea where any of them are located.. If any body can let me in on where some places are I would really appreciate it. Also, try to include some directions if possible. Thanks in advance.