Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - firemanjim

#1
Photo Gallery & Videos / Brand new ride-old school
October 03, 2012, 02:13:57 AM
just picked up an old but clean 1985 Honda 250sx for some retro wheeling.brings back memories.....

#2
Where to Ride? / Re: HASTINGS
December 05, 2010, 01:26:19 PM
might meet up with you guys....
#3
me and the family will be camping all wekend,can't wait,its been a while.....  ;D
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Please pass out these flyers
July 02, 2010, 01:43:47 PM
Any body riding this weekend?
#5
any body riding this weekend?
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: trail ridn near S. GA N.FL
June 16, 2010, 09:38:08 PM
MotoPlex all day long,check out the motoplex section of the forum,look for "paul s" he's the owner of the place :)
#7
Racing Scene / Re: sweet vid
June 10, 2010, 03:34:15 PM
yeah most of us are good guys  ,don't do a whole lot of belly aching like some on here....
#8
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 10, 2010, 11:55:31 AM
Rene not too heavy?
#9
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 10, 2010, 06:18:30 AM
well lets see,06 400 max on 27's,06 650 max on 28's and the 08 renegade on 30's,wish I had more :'(
#10
Racing Scene / Re: sweet vid
June 09, 2010, 01:31:19 AM
Yes,yes I am.....I am also a fireman if that helps to understand my sense of humor
#11
Racing Scene / Re: sweet vid
June 08, 2010, 11:17:13 PM
U been Rick rolled!!
#12
Racing Scene / Re: sweet vid
June 08, 2010, 07:39:42 PM
#13
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 08, 2010, 12:39:24 AM
yeah I will have my big boy shoes on nexttime....
#14
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 07, 2010, 03:25:11 PM
lucky,I really needed some swamp time..... :'(
#15
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 04, 2010, 02:33:29 PM
well I thought I was in the clear to head down but its a no go,I gotta work Sunday,saturday is my Birthday and we  are having a party at the parents and I have the kids out of school today,whens the next event/ride??
#17
Like Dixie said you have a lot of riding if you got an hour or so to drive,theres the Motoplex(awesome enviorment),Hastings,(great riding but off the grid if crap hits  the fan),Muddmuckers in Bunnell(awesome event weekends as far as nasty mud is concerned but lots of clean up),Hogwaller in palatka has a lot of mud in the woods but mainly a truck mud hole,I prefer the motoplex just because its laid back,everybodys a buddy and the trails are great.
#18
Racing Scene / Re: Memorial Day Weekend
June 01, 2010, 02:28:14 PM
yup that was me.......ended up not to be the battery.....
#19
Racing Scene / Re: Memorial Day Weekend
June 01, 2010, 01:27:39 PM
yeah I keep my junk clean,I will make sure the dirt stays outta the tank for sure,never know how a machine has been treated when you buy used,I would figure with only 11 hours on the bike it would be tip top but I guess it only takes one time filling and dirt getting in the tank to clog up the works.....Running strong now :P
#20
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
June 01, 2010, 01:40:36 AM
gonna be in friday and saturday,gotta do the firehouse thing sunday..... :'(
#21
Racing Scene / Re: MOTOPLEX ATV PARADISE
June 01, 2010, 01:39:09 AM
I will be coming back up friday and saturday with the camper this time ;D
#22
Racing Scene / Re: Memorial Day Weekend
June 01, 2010, 01:36:44 AM
fuel filter and silt in tank,runs great now..... :P
#23
Racing Scene / Re: Memorial Day Weekend
May 30, 2010, 05:13:36 PM
Had a great time on the Friday night swamp ride,great folks out at the plex as usual,gave the new snorks a good test run that's for sure.will be bringing  the generator and camper next weekend ,the back and forth to the campground knda sucks
#24
Racing Scene / Re: Memorial Day Weekend
May 28, 2010, 09:24:54 PM
I am in valdosta planning on sat but might come in Friday night as well
#25
Racing Scene / Re: weekend of 6/5 and 6/6?
May 27, 2010, 01:24:21 AM
I am off friday and saturday,gotta work sunday,Might come down friday and camp ,then ride saturday.what about this weekend?