Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - mommyof2monkeys+princess

#1
We have found ATVs we want to buy a 50cc, 90cc and 150cc.  All three said they do not have a title.  One person said you don't have to have a title until 250cc.  Is this true?  I just need to know how to get the green sticker to ride in the ONFA. 

Also is there anyone doing a kids safety course anytime from Nov 22 until Thanksgiving?

My dad and family want to go for a ride the day after and we are hoping to have the boys ready to go. 

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Tammy
#2
sorry one more question  ;)  Is a 70cc OK?

Tammy
#3
OK Thanks so both my boys would need to be on ATVs under 70cc.  My boys are 7 and 8 yrs old. 

Thanks
#4
How long is the course?  If it is one or two days then I can do it in the Ocala area staying with my dad.  If it is longer I need the Orlando area where I live.  How much is it? 

#5
Dh and I thought we saw that under 16 yrs old or something kids could only have 90cc or 110cc or something like that.  Is that true?  If so what is the size?  We are hoping to purchase 4 wheelers for the boys before the Fall.

Thanks
Tammy
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com