LMAO My favorite
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on July 10, 2007, 08:51:27 AM
![]()
![]()
![]()
Many Thanks to all of you who came out to the LUAU PARTY!!! We had alot of fun. The men's HULA Contest was the BEST!! You guys were really GREAT!!
See you for the "END OF THE SUMMER BASH" which will be a four day event
August 31st through July 3rd!!! That is Memorial weekend!
Thanks again,
Mark and Patti
Quote from: Joedirt on September 29, 2006, 01:06:16 PM
Carrie Underwood...and her new song need to be flushed down the toilet
Quote from: Joedirt on September 07, 2006, 01:24:39 PM
I feel really bad for the family of the man who died.
I am a HUGE fan of Billy Lane..and I will not judge him based on how he acts on TV....
Have not seen a post from you for awhile. Hope your evening goes well! God bless!
Quote from: boneman on September 04, 2006, 12:04:30 PM
We live in a free country and if somebody wants to do something that we would think as nuts then they can do it. Of course you live (or die) from the consequences of said action. I commend the family for not hiring a lawyer and trying to find somebody to sue like alot of people do. That would disgust me. He made a mistake and died that's it. Kind of like the guy who pulled up to the grand canyon to take a look, got out of his car, forgot it was in neutral and his three kids went over the edge. Mistakes happen.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 01, 2006, 01:30:36 PM
I know of a 92' canal that needs jumping!
Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 12:41:08 AM
.
Especially if you plan on jumping any 92' canals.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 31, 2006, 08:44:09 PM
I know a 92 ft canal we can jump it over! Lets test out the shocks.
Quote from: tat2mike on September 01, 2006, 04:57:44 PM
punks that try to jump canals on there quads with no helmet in the middle of the night
Quote from: eldiablo64 on September 01, 2006, 06:10:16 PM
by the way thats not a pic of you jumpin a canal now is it??lol
Quote from: dreth on August 31, 2006, 09:47:01 PM
ill hit the canal jump if i can have 4 beers and no gear![]()
Quote from: NicknameRequiredHeres the latest (Video link inside).
http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=8641&z=3&p=
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 31, 2006, 07:44:05 PMQuote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 31, 2006, 07:41:32 PMIts not his fault
HOLY BAD ENGLISH! A few typos in that post there bud....
PS3 should be badass. I really don't play games anymore too much but I'd like to see how is compared to a 360.
I've always liked xbox more, when halo 3 comes out i'm running next door at night and stealig my nieghbors 360.