Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SLOW RIDER

#1
Your Welcome Renmus. Can't go anywhere anymore ???
#2
Yeah Listen Cable Guy, I have been on this site before.. I forgot my password and had to sign up again, since It has been awhile. I owned property out there and can give a rat's A$$ if you can't appreciate this info.. Too bad you have soooo much time searching posts to see who is a "true member" and calling people names...This is exactly why I haven't been on this site for awhile because you people have nothing to do but to make  comments on post's..

I will tell you what, Take your sorry self out there and have yourself a fun time..They are waiting for u.. 

Or how about waiting a few more days until you make comments and see how many more people post on this VERY SUBJECT..

Or if you are so smart why do you call the sheriif yourself..You know get the correct info straight from the horses mouth..
#3
Just got back from the Viking Prairie in Okee,, Sheriff Is passing Flyers out warning riders that they are banning RIDING on the Prairie.. They said there are too many people out there tearing up properties and "roads".. Even if you own property, you can only ride on your property and not the trails..

After warnings tickets will be given.. :'(

Happy Memorial Day !
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com