Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - thumper327

#1
Will there be practice tomorrow. It is raining here in Newberry at the moment.

John
#2
Hi guys, I'm back from Green Bay and Philly. I raced at Neeses, SC last Saturday and took a 2nd in the Open Vintage class. BUT then there were only 3 in the class. The third place finisher told me after the race that he got a 3rd place trophy and that I finished next to last. LOL In the 2 months that I have been gone, Neeses was the only racing that I could do as none of the tracks up north were open yet. I had planned to ride Atwater, Wisconsin where I had that bad crash last spring (that 4 letter word, WORK) kept me from it. Gotta support the racing habit somehow.

I am planning to race at Rochester, NH on the half mile in mid June during Laconia Bike Week. There are 2 more races following Rochester at local tracks in the next 2 days after Rochester to make it a 3 race series. flattrack ben and I rode Rochester last June and had a great time. It is a wide cushion track with wide turns and lots of room. I have seen the pros running 4 abreast in the turns there.

Will see you all tomorrow. Its going to be hot in my leathers but I dress for the slide not the ride.

John Simes  ;D