Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - OFFSHOR

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Riding off of I-75
April 11, 2011, 06:34:35 PM
I agree it is a great family place but that is the problem.  If you are under 16 you can not ride alone and we all know that boy's and girls from 12 to 15 want to ride there own ATV.  And I thank that riding there own is good for them and a learning part of life.  We need a place south of lake Okeechobee where we can trail ride with the family to see and learn about nature.  If the parents teach the kids what to do and wear helmet's for safety it would be a great think for all.  The county was working on a place inside the Jet Port on the trail but like other things like this the county let it fall Thur.  We need something for family riding for the sake of the kids.
#2
Where to Ride? / Riding off of I-75
March 21, 2011, 10:08:31 PM
I here people have been riding off of I-75 not to far from U.S. 27.  Does anyone know of this place?
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Any places by Rinker
January 24, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
Can someone please tell me exacely where this place is.  I will be coming from Homestead up Krome to 41.
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: riding in west virginia
February 27, 2010, 03:19:22 PM
Lisa & Marty, 
Where is a good hotel in the area and safe for the atv's overnight. 
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a Conditions??
December 08, 2009, 04:09:46 PM
Where is 5a located?  Is it open for riding?