Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - steelheader13

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Triple Canopy
September 03, 2010, 05:10:32 PM
Quote from: crom A zone on September 02, 2010, 09:40:33 PM
you all are lucky my camo brute wont be there to walk circles around u

We ARE VERY LUCKY you aren't coming to TCR, our scenery just improved by 10 points w/o you being there!   ::)

Have fun wearing your bikini top somewhere else and quit peeing in the swimming hole.
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Triple Canopy
September 02, 2010, 09:08:50 PM
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on September 01, 2010, 06:14:27 PM
ill look  ill be on a green grizzly 700 with 30'' mudzilla
the one towing out the blue rhino with a yellow smiley face flag??    :D
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Triple Canopy
August 18, 2010, 05:42:04 PM
We will probably be scooting in from the RR gate.   8)
#4
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: My new Toy hauler
May 21, 2010, 09:44:10 PM
Quote from: MgGo on May 21, 2010, 07:20:38 AM
DAMN DUDE, THAT'S THE BOMB.COM, WHAT IS A COST OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?  LOOKING TO GET ONE IN A FEW YEARS.

You know what they say...

..."If you gotta ask...

...you probably can't afford it"

It cost a friggin' boat load.  The mods alone would have broken me!!!  :'(

Very nice truck, great job.
#5
Quote from: yahma450 on May 21, 2010, 01:28:58 PM
now were talkin thanks man


... OR WOMAN, which she is.   :-*

I live in Sebastian, and there are only a few very small spots around to ride, all illegal, some worse than others.

Have you been up to the 5A Scottsmore exit on I-95, this may be shut down also, been awhile since I have been there.
#6
Not open on Monday on this Holiday weekend????
#7
I feel really old who is DAC ???

Is that that little Bieber kid?  :P
#8
Quote from: crom A zone on April 06, 2010, 05:22:53 PM
hmm free flag that sure is nice to offer

Flags are required at RR, MATT, go get a flag for free.    :N :N :N :N :N >:( >:( >:( :N :N :N
#9
Tech Corner / Re: snorkeling a rhino 700fi
March 16, 2010, 08:07:31 AM
We should have tested your work at L-Cross  >:D, at least you would have boobies to watch until we pulled you out if you had a leak.
#10
Thank you to the Pearce Family for putting on such a crazy event.  Colt Ford, Lauren Bryant and Fakahatchie were great.

I have many suggestions for some cheap, easy and real improvements that could make that place a lot better and much safer. 

PM me if your are interested in hearing my opinion.

Thanks again, good time over all.
#11
Quote from: Gato on March 03, 2010, 09:22:16 PM
Quote from: crom A zone on March 03, 2010, 08:45:06 PM
lol
matt PM me your # I will call you when I get there
Steelheader you going?

Gato, We will be there, look for a blue rhino flying an old yellow CanAm flag, that I made into a smiley face.  Stop us to say hello.

Look for us draggin' our campmates back to camp.   >:D >:D
#12
Quote from: crom A zone on March 03, 2010, 05:41:12 PM
sweet ya i cant wait !!!!!! captian and mountin dew for all :-*

I'll have to bring some diet Mtn. Dew.

And you need to switch to 7-up, YOU CAN'T MIX CAFFEINE WITH YOUR RIDALIN/VIAGRA/PENCILLIN pill that you have to take.
#13
Quote from: sgtbandit on March 03, 2010, 05:43:59 PM
Don't wasnt to crimp you guys style, but are you guys parking in the front or in the back?

We've been crimped already, no problems here.  We are in the back, off the busy road.
#14
Quote from: renmus on March 03, 2010, 05:47:57 PM
Quote from: steelheader13 on March 03, 2010, 05:34:56 PM
I gave Jay a map to park and blockade a good piece of your corner Croma4x4zone and Jrpro.

He is planning on being at the gate at 9 am, we'll see what happens. 

Marla is getting off at 4, home by 5, we'll be there by 7-8. 

It's gonna be a  8) PARTY!!! 8)

OMG.  I did not know the Steelheaders and CAZ teamed up.  Scares me.  Scares me a LOT!!


I am going just to keep an eye on you!!!!  :N
#15
I have been to every event at TCR and have enjoyed them all.  BUT....

A little too busy for us on Sat. at this last event.

ATV race should have been on Sat., not @ 12 noon on Sun. 
Most people do not stick around that late on Sun. And it would have pulled more people away from the big mud bog.

The atv pits need to be churned up more by patrons or by the owners, they need some work, I am sure that TCR will get there.

Airboat race was cool (hold that on Sun. a.m. those guys will show up on a Sunday). 
Some audio announcing laptimes further into the crowd (cheap speakers around the viewing area) would have been nice. 

Organized races across the big mud bog with the big trucks would be a cool feature also. 

I could go on, maybe later.

I still like TCR, just needs a little adjusting.

#16
I gave Jay a map to park and blockade a good piece of your corner Croma4x4zone and Jrpro.

He is planning on being at the gate at 9 am, we'll see what happens. 

Marla is getting off at 4, home by 5, we'll be there by 7-8. 

It's gonna be a  8) PARTY!!! 8)
#17
It will be a blast at TCR and remember to bring an unwrapped Toy for Tots.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
#18
Photo Gallery & Videos / 5 ft rattlesnake
November 09, 2009, 03:55:55 PM
On Nov 7th 2009, (my Birthday, but I am still accepting gifts, Thank you very much HeavyMTL )  :-*

I spotted this snake sneaking into a small palmetto scrub island right in the middle of a friend's private camp. 

This 5 ft Eastern Diamondback Rattler had to be removed from the middle of a friend's camp where a 9 year old boy often plays and had said that he spotted this poisonous snake two weeks earler.

Sad, but true. This camp owner was forced to killed this big snake, and gave me the carcass. He stated he would have never killed this beautiful snake if it were anywhere else. They are best left alone, but he had no choice. 





The business end was removed.

LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE FOLKS, this snake was VERY CAMOUFLAGED, not easy to re-find the second time and kill. It never made a peep.   ???

A snake this size could easily kill a full grown man, not to mention a little boy.

I will STOP THE TREE HUGGERS RIGHT NOW - this snake was killed legally and humanely on PRIVATE LAND.   

This snake was literally walked past daily unnoticed, but it was probably only a matter of time until it bit someone, including a little boy or a beloved pet.

I will not respond to (and, quite frankly do not care about your opinion or views on this subject) so get your peta loving butt barking up a different tree.   

>:D >:D DON'T CARE.  >:D >:D


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#19
Where to Ride? / Re: Labor Day Week at Ocala
September 16, 2009, 08:44:08 PM
Was it wet in any areas on the trails?

That area looks to be getting a lot of rain, but I have never been there.
#20
Where to Ride? / Re: End of 5A ?
September 15, 2009, 11:53:12 AM
Yea, great environmetal move FLORIDA.   >:( >:( Dumbazz's

"2,306 5-acre ranchettes"  - That and a strip plaza with a nearby Walmart and a Ruby Tuesdays will be great for the wildlife in this area. 

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
#21
ATV Activist / Re: OHV trust fund raided
August 24, 2009, 06:29:59 PM
Great post, TY.

Get moving people!!!!!!!  >:(
#22
Ain't seen him at RR.  He said he got a good deal on that bike at www.tiftoncycles.com   8)

I think he bought it at Home Depot.   ;)
#23
That new 400 Ranger is gonna sell like hot cakes with it's 455 cc, lighter weight and smaller frame for $7,900 a lot of folks are gonna enter the UTV market.  It fits in the back of a truck.   ;D ;D

The new 800 cc Ranger already has people who bought a 700XP calling the dealers for a trade up.  Watch the prices really start droppling on used Ranger 700's when this 800 arrives.

Also watch for my used Outty, going on the block.   

#24
Matt, you better show up at the TCR event.  Your bike will get in, Ricky, I do have an enclosed Trailer on RR property we can drive in. 

Or Matt can come through the RR gate with me.
#25
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: RYC Pics
May 28, 2009, 09:57:58 AM
Photobucket is so slow recently, it suks.  We need a faster replacement.

Thanks for the pics, looked like fun.  Will try for the next event. 

I see Matt was in his normal form (abnormal).  :D :D  Really wished I didn't see him in a rebel flag bikini top,
kinda leaves a bad imprint in my mind.  In fact I am gonna go try some draino on my eye balls and see if that will clear it out.

JUST KIDDING YOUNGER NAIVE FORUM MEMBERS, DRAINO SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS THE LABEL SUGGESTS. 
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com