Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - clark48135

#1
grew up in irish hills then spent a few years in garden city

Where I come from everybody shared "the knowledge" so to speak. Didn't mean to offend anybody.


#2
Where to Ride? / Re: 5a
April 16, 2008, 05:44:34 PM
Quote from: Shorgasm on April 07, 2008, 11:49:37 PM
I don't wanna sound like a old man but the more you guys bring this place up online the quicker it is gonna get shut-down.It is private property and we are all just getting away with riding there.I'd like to keep it that way if ya get my drift.

There are more and more people there every weekend.When that happens the trouble makers show-up and ruin it for the rest of us.

I'd just keep it quiet online to be safe.We all know it's there. ;)

I'm not 1 of those deutsch's. I respect the trails. Could somebody please pm me with the location. I wont forget it. I ride 2 or 3 times a week & eventually I'll find some good spots to share with you guys. 
#3
Just moved from MI & there has to be a few nice spots around zephyrhills. Ive been looking for hidden gems in old farm lands, dirt roads, railroad tracks, etc... & sadly found nothing worth riding ... yet.

Acouple days ago I found out about rancheo54(sp) & I have to admit it was pretty sweet. Probably only checked out a 1/4 of it & almost got stuck coming back out of the entrance(2x4 explorer with 10x6 enclosed trailer). I wasnt the only guy either. Dudes with oversized 4x4s needed to be pulled out. Young punks with rangers got their truck flooded :o.  A couple DEEP DEEP mudholes. If I went on a weekday with no rain it would probably be a lot better. Probably over 150 people there when I went.

Guys there told me about croom which sounded great except for the 50$ fee & helmets. Gotta check that out soon.


Is there any other places worth taking a look at?  When I found out about others I'll post it here. With all this undeveloped land I thought spots would be easy to find.