Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FastestCub305

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Hunt for best mud area
June 27, 2008, 08:10:06 PM
go out to 8st how it is now ;)
#2
Open Discussion / How Do I change my name?
June 12, 2008, 10:17:51 PM
No more banshee so I want to change my name to Miami700r if possible.Anyone know how?
#3
Tech Corner / Re: Need Port and Polish
June 12, 2008, 08:47:46 PM
Im trading my shee for a raptor 700r and z400.Going to have em do some work on the 700r.Hopefully i dont go out of hand like did on my banshee
#4
Tech Corner / Re: Need Port and Polish
June 12, 2008, 08:35:44 PM
yea I hear ATP are the 4 stroke peepz.Lets see if they can impress this ex-banshee rider!Going to be hard haha
#5
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 29, 2008, 11:59:46 PM
when u gotta let more air and fuel in it does

you seriously think that removing your airbox is going to waiste that much more gas to be even noticeable....LOL Its not
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Train horn
June 05, 2008, 07:19:42 PM
OMG WTF?Lol thats just funny.Wonder how people on here will feel about that tho lol
#7
Everyone has a different opinion.Hes still undefeated.Why do so many people hate on kimbo and want to see him loose so bad?Is it because hes black?I honestly dont think many will beat him standing up.
#8
Give Kimbo some time and youll see.I bet that lil looser trainer of his knows a thing or two ;).You guys really think that was a rigged fight?Lol.That was kimbos FIRST time on the ground in a fight so he still has alot to learn there.But standing up I really dont think anyone can beat kimbo.
#9
Open Discussion / Re: Drug running boat?
June 01, 2008, 07:55:26 PM
to many racists in this site lol
#10
here in miami there all about 4$ a gallon.
#11
opening up your airbox aint going to make that big difference in how much your gas lasts.
#12
sp ypur going to remove the airbox and connet the snorkel to the carb?
#13
Wow lol My Ram 1500 with flowmasters and KnN filter and my banshee and ramp on the back was getting way more than that.You sure you ok?W/E dont bash on peoples ability to ride when you yourself dont ride  ;).Plus caring all my methanol tanks.
#14
Also look on ebay and BHQ for pipes used I see em all the time for 275 -350
#15
Atleast he HAS something to ride....
#16
You guys are all wrong best mudding bike is the Banshee hands down lol j/p I think the best mudding bikes are the kawi Brute Force or the Artic Cat H1 or the Can-am outlander 800.You cant even compare any of those to hondas
#17
Open Discussion / Re: post wh0res
April 13, 2008, 11:46:21 PM
Quote from: Peeper on April 08, 2008, 02:32:44 AM
Fastestclub305, I can't even quote you.

That might shut down the webite.

You have too much time on your hands.  You must not have any riding spots around you house.

Mr. Bones, I love the nana party <nanaparty>

You ROCK!!!
and drink :P

Only riding I do is on the Backstreets for money $$$$ lol Ahh maybe the 1/8 track here and there
#18
Quote from: Miami450R on April 13, 2008, 11:33:30 PM
Quote from: REBEL on April 13, 2008, 08:43:52 PMnot that I ride on the roads or anything! ::)

you DONt ride.... . PERIOD

HAHA lol thats funny..But anyways pipes will be night and day difference but dont get FMF theirs better pipes out their like toomey T5s,Pro circuits,Paul turners etc...You havent experienced a banshee without pipes.Ill let you ride my banshee...It only has pipes ;) lol j/p
#19
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: banshee cub motor
April 09, 2008, 07:38:19 PM
I got them from Nate McCoy.1-530-902-3052.

Smokn this is 06banshee BTW I got to to you a really weird story!
#20
Open Discussion / Re: 1.1 million at Croom
April 07, 2008, 07:58:51 PM
I gurantee if anyone opens a park in the broward/miami area it would be a hit!!!
#21
Open Discussion / Re: Update on Jennifer Chapman
April 07, 2008, 07:46:09 PM
Is their any way to help her out send me a PM.This just made the "Big Bad" fast banshee owner cry like a baby :'( :'(
#22
Open Discussion / Re: Beadlocks or Suspension?
April 07, 2008, 03:18:17 AM
I dont know... de dee deee lol

Whats wrong with the 450r shocks tho?I hear there TONS better than stock yfz and to me I love the stock yfz suspension.I would only imagine the 450r would be better?So why not do other mods that can help you out for that type of riding?Than again suspension and rider skills are like the only things that can help you out in there lol
#23
Open Discussion / Re: Rhino clone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 06, 2008, 05:19:05 AM
Were do they sell them?I want to finance one for my Bday
#24
Open Discussion / Re: croom on tbo .
April 05, 2008, 05:37:06 PM
Yup if their was a NICE place to ride In Miami I would Finance a new Raptor700r and go every single weekend in a huge group.For now its not worth it so I stick to the banshee and drag racing.
#25
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: banshee cub motor
April 04, 2008, 05:24:30 PM
I think I will be the fastest stand-up bike but I dont want to get to cocky right now