Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MichalFL

#1
I'm currently selling 3 utility quads and 1 possibly sounds perfect for what you need.

2006 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4X4 Automatic:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32613.0.html

Also the other 2 just in case...:

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4X4 w/ diff lock Automatic:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32903.0.html

2003 Kawasaki Prairie 360 2X4 Automatic:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32612.0.html

-Mike
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
#2
Could you PM me the spot? Maybe I could go there once since I'm selling my ATVs very soon as my family is moving =\
#3
Only place out here is the lil mudhole on wiles but that's about it. =\ Went riding all saturday and saw about 4 other quads there and 2 sport bikes.
#4
I'm not new to coral springs but I'm new to the whole atv scene. About the ranch, does that mean I'd have to buy into the land? I dont think I'd want to do that just to ride there...
#5
Thanks a lot for that info, I'll surely check it out! Is that all there is though?

-Mike
#6
Hey, I'm new here. Could someone tell me what the best riding spots are closest in this area? I'm in Coral Springs and I know there isn't much here but what's closest? Is it legal to ride in the everglades? I got 2 4x4 utility yamahas that can't go to waste =]. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Mike