Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - carg

#1
Quote from: Sixpack on April 17, 2008, 09:47:11 PM
Nice job, looks great! Are you ready to get it dirty now? Sixpack

yeah when and where ???
#2
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on April 17, 2008, 02:38:54 AM
CPI's are good in frame drag pipes basically

ok so dont i fel like a tard lol thanks.  ill check them out.
#3
Quote from: Miami450R on April 17, 2008, 01:10:28 PM
cut the fenders and put the stock headlights back on and it looks good :)

ok so this is one thing i dont get...  why cut the fenders I personally dont like the look, plus i ride in some mud so it would get all over me.  i could see it if you only rode in sand i guess, or if it was a drag bike ok but why else????

thanks for all the comments by the way...
#4
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on April 16, 2008, 06:14:29 PM
Is the frame and steering and suspension all powdercoated?

I was hoping someone would ask this question.

Ok so I wanted to powder coat the frame and a buddy has a home setup to do it, But then I started to think.  This is a quad not a show car, and it is going to get chipped right. My luck on the first ride out. Then I would have to repair that part cuz I went through all this work it is going to look good damn it...  I figured that was a little impractical, but I know regular paint would just ware off to easy and look like crap in a few months,   so what I did was........  I bought truck bed liner from walmart, after that dried I painted the bed liner with rust-o metallic blue.  I love it and cool thing is when I get a chip a little spray and I am all set plus its stronger than plain paint. 

Yes I know some of you will say I added a lot of weight but I don't race professionally so I don't care.  Plus I am kinda fat so whats 5 extra pounds right...   LOL
#5
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 16, 2008, 04:51:04 PM
CPI's..............


?????  CPI's   what?  sorry dont get it
#6
I was looking at some toomey pipes they look sharp..

I live in Palm Coast now but I am moving back to Port Orange in 6 weeks.  I am looking for people to ride with so if anyone is up to it PM me or something.......  I think i might go to Hard Rock next weekend with my brother...
#7
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Pissed off gator
April 13, 2008, 10:22:05 PM
Quote from: REBEL on April 13, 2008, 06:08:22 PM
Aww, little guy's hungry.  Got one taste of that Honda and said yuckey ;D

see now thats some funny.....

:drive.gif Great Pics man,  I think I would have shat my self.  LOL  <sofa peeky>
#8
Thanks, It had a single fatty pipe on it, but it was trash.  I put about a grand into it replacing tons of parts, I put stock pipes back on cuz i found them for like $30 and FMF pipes are $500.  I do plan on adding them just need to save some more money up...  My fav thing I put on is the stainless steel bolt set, well and the skid plates.  I found a set on eba* for $100, what a diff that made.

Do the pipes really make that big of a performance increase, enough to justify $500???
#9
This is what it looked like when i got it.  Broke ass Quad......







Striping it down





After Paint







My new Banshee.......