Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Shallowminded

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: New Ocala Trail
July 25, 2008, 08:08:51 PM
How were the signs, is this easy to navigate without a GPS?  Any concerns with having enough fuel, I'm riding a TRX 450.  How's the parking, would it be a problem to get to the parking with a car or do you need a truck?  Last but not least, was it fun???????????????  Thanks......
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: L-Cross
May 23, 2008, 10:54:22 PM
Cool thanks..........
#3
Where to Ride? / L-Cross
May 17, 2008, 07:01:29 PM
What's the best way to get to L-Cross from the Loxahatchee area in West Palm Beach???
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Croom permit!
March 21, 2008, 01:17:33 AM
Thanks for all the info, a lot of help......
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: Holy Lands
March 21, 2008, 01:08:35 AM
We rode the levee past the pump house checking every entrance and did not see anything that looked safe.  I guess I'll have to go out with someone who knows the area. 
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Croom permit!
March 20, 2008, 05:11:11 PM
Tried the number, no answer, voicemail picked up with just a generic greeting nothing saying it was croom.  I'll try again later.  Thanks.....
#7
Open Discussion / Croom permit!
March 20, 2008, 04:25:19 PM
Planning a trip to croom and do not have my bike registered yet.  Any problems getting a riding permit with a bill of sale????  Any info would be great.....
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Holy Lands
March 20, 2008, 04:22:21 PM
Went out this week and checked it out, lots of mudddddd......  I went with a two wheeler friend of mine and we could not get very far.  I got stuck bad one time.  I felt like I could get out further but I did not want my buddy to get stuck.....  Is there any dry land to the north.  I kept thinking that we would just have to get past some wet to find some dry but maybe I'm wrong, let me know. 
#9
Group Rides & Events / Holy Lands
March 16, 2008, 06:00:58 AM
What is the status of the holy lands, is it closing this year?  Is it too wet to ride sport quads out there now??