Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PimpClayR1

#1
Tech Corner / Re: Looking 4 atv engine builder/shop
February 07, 2008, 01:10:37 AM
Thanks for the help! Apopka is right around the corner....well sort of. I will give them a call :ThumbsUp.gif
#2
Tech Corner / Looking 4 atv engine builder/shop
February 06, 2008, 06:52:24 PM
Im wanting to get some motor work done on my 05 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4. I want to do a big bore kit and I need some shops that would be able to do this. I dont want to travel out of state although I have a place in N.C. but I dont want to drive up there just for that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!