Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - BB07

#1
Quote from: BCConviber on July 30, 2008, 04:43:22 PM
Quote from: JohnSales on July 23, 2008, 01:18:52 PM
good luck finding customers who will pay to play and ride on a human waste dumpsite.

I personally drove by the site of Mudfest yesterday... and the cattle were standing up to theit bellies in the main mud hole. Two days before an event, and you still have the livestock pooping in the main mudpit and everywhere else? How is that different that the other site? ::)

The other site (underhills) when the cows die in, or right next to, the mudpit they just leave them there to rot. Ive seen it happen twice there at underhills/bamboo and it really disturbs me that they just leave them there.
#2
a f-ing $100.00 bucks for the weekend.    >:(
#3
Their website says its bak on, more info to come.


http://www.theokeechobeemudfest.com/
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Baseball fans
June 11, 2008, 09:47:39 PM
AND HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA!!!!!!!!!!!! 9TH inning walk-off grand slam.........
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Baseball fans
June 11, 2008, 05:09:05 PM
Go fish!!!!!! We really need to sweep the Phils this week and get back to first in th NL East.
#7
Open Discussion / Re: Rabbit Run
April 01, 2008, 10:35:46 AM
I believe its rescheduled for april 12th, and I think registration is open till the 7th.
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Mud/Water Racing
March 24, 2008, 03:47:59 PM
I dont think there's anything in florida.

CMR (Champioship Mud Racing) up north and I think there is a East Coast Mud Racing Organization

http://www.championshipmudracing.com/

The CMR events are pretty well put together and a good bit of money to be won, but your going to have drive a little ways I think the closest event they have is in georgia @ Creekbottom trail rides.
#9
Quote from: wheelie_boy on March 23, 2008, 08:19:28 PM
So I would casually assume that there is no more riding out there?

From the palm beach post: "Ed Underhill has not been implicated in the drug lab, but he will get a letter from investigators warning that he could face forfeiture of his property if there is any future drug activity, Wardle said."


If they haven't arrested ED or taken the property Id say they're still open, for now.
#10
Im pretty sure this has been post-poned due to South Florida Water Management problems.
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com