Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kaRMa

#1
the site is getting there.
So you are open every Sunday for track and hare scrambles correct?
Not trying to ask a stupid question but are all the trails open on Sundays?
Im only one county over and would like to start going, but I dont race or
ride hare scrambles, just like to ride.
#2
I have 2 chinese quads for people who come riding with us who dont have a bike. For the two years Ive had them, nothing major has broke. Only had to replace tires and lights. Heck, even the original starters still work great. I think its not fair to brand all chinese quads as junk, as there are different levels of quality.


As for the op, that quad is a BAJA and can be bought from many retailers, such as Pep Boys. Albeit, that model looks fairly old.
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: plant bamboo
January 03, 2008, 07:34:02 AM
Its $20 a person, and 30 to camp all weekend, which is the better deal if you dont have plans.
Its great out there, so come join us.
Also, there was loose talk that Ed wasnt going to allow sport quads anymore, so you might want to check up on that before you head up. If I can cinform either way, Ill reply.