Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - greenhuman

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Ripped Off
December 31, 2007, 09:44:59 AM
I do have his details. The payment was made to his wifes Paypal account so I do have proof of payment. The address is her current one.
Do you have a number for this Clerk of the court or could I get it off phone number information?
This is the kind of help I need. Not being from the U.S, I don't know how the system works over there.
Thanks everyone!
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Ripped Off
December 31, 2007, 07:38:15 AM
YFZWilly.
He got a couple of other guys with the plastics and such. They got a refund off his wife but she says she can't afford to pay me. Apparently I can afford it. Not.
#3
Open Discussion / Ripped Off
December 31, 2007, 03:33:24 AM
Hi
Does anyone know Will Bever of Hudson, Florida? I paid $925 for a YFZ450 motor off him through YFZcentral.com and he never sent it.  I have been ripped off and would not like to see it happen to anyone else. From what I understand he is a fisherman and won't even pay for his newborns needs, according to his recent ex-wife.
Can anyone suggest a course of action? I am in Australia and I am finding it hard to deal with this from here. Someone suggested local law enforcement as he said it was sent through the mail but could not come up with a tracking number and he has disconnected his phone and email.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
John
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com